Saturday, August 14, 2010

Valentine's day messages Valentine's day greetings Valentine's Day Wishes Romantic Valentine messager

If I could die early I would ask
 God if I could be your guardian angel,
 so I could wrap my wings around you
 and embrace you whenever you feel alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Even though we are not together this
Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go.
Love you always.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you might be the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment